Hey, my beauties * waving my hand enthusiastically *
So the weather is getting better here in Karachi and with good weather comes good food
so recently I made some yummy noodle kebab and shared the process on my Instagram story
and I got request of sharing the recipe …. so here I am as demanded
its very easy and very delicious kids and adults equally love it u can serve it a tea-time delicacy or as a side dish with rice too ..khair batain bohut huwi let’s get to the tarqeeb…
preparati0n time:30-35 min
cooking time:15-20 min
Instant noodles 1 pack
bell pepper 1 medium size cut in thin cubes
potato 1 medium size cut in thin cubes
in chatpata flavor half packet
salt according to taste
black pepper half teaspoon
chicken breast 1 cup boiled and shredded by hand
- boil the noodles and add only half packet masala in it.
- drain and set aside.
- whisk 4 eggs and add in the drained noodles.
- put the cubes of shimla/bell pepper and potato in the mixture.
- add the shredded chicken pieces.
6.add the remaining half masala pack, salt, and black pepper powder and mix properly to divide all the veggies equally in the noodles.
- heat a skillet and add olive oil in it.
- once the oil is heated, bring the flame to medium-low.
- add the noodle mixture with the help of a tablespoon.
- once the lower side is golden brown carefully turn over using two spatulas/forks.
- when both sides golden brown then take it off the pan and place it in a paper napkin to drain extra oil.
- serve with garlic chili sauce and tea
- don’t forget to enjoy larkion 🙂